2011年7月15日星期五

http://www.purplecitydreamgirls.net/2010/10/rachel-havanna-enhancing-vstransforming.html


Thursday, October 28, 2010

RACHEL HAVANNA | ~Enhancing vs.Transforming~



This is one of my Blogs dedicated to and based upon "Personal Opinion & Experiences" of mine in the Model Industry about Females Transforming thier appearances to a means that is Beyond the "Normal" in Real life.I am not here to bash or be negative I am stating what I see and have seen...Here are some examples:

In the Modeling industry (For me mainly Urban scene),Females seem to never be satisfied,compete and be insecure w/themselves to the point of Altering thier own appearances beyond the "Just photo shoot" looks and it has become thier ways of thinking everyday has to be a specific look or living out the "Model world".I myself LOVE heels ,Have over 400 pair and multiplying Lol! I also Like tastefully done tattoos,Wild fashion wardrobe,hair and make-up.I am very into fitness and work out regulary so it has made me feel very positive since the start of 2010 and my Goal this year to Tone and maintain Positive energy and pass it around.I shed all my negative circle and now am not absorbing in what at one time I was "Becoming"...I don't like wearing much make up and daily I have my own casual and comfortable look...I wear gym clothes or jeans and tees,very little make up and recently let my straight permed hair go back to my natural curly since YEARS of straight,flat ironing etc.I also took out my facial piercings,took my acrylic nails off 2 months ago and am just doing my favorite pedicure/manicure looks with LESS "Add ons"...I have LOTS of friends/Aquaintences w/ Multiple surgeries and maintenance that will almost HAVE to be upgraded later in life or went wrong or well very FEW just did a couple things and stayed "Who they really are"...As for the rest....."They let it MAKE THEM!"

I am in NO way "Better" then anyone else but here is an example of a female I know personally:
"Jane Doe",Is 20-30's in age and already had implants and facial work done as well as multiple injections,piercings,tattoos,hair weaves(Done very cheaply looking) and never seems to keep a man,always spends money on material items in excess,has to have attention or feels low in self asteem,STILL lives the SAME lifestyle TODAY as back at end of teens...Clubbin,status lables,cars,Hooks up with men that give her attention to her "Appearance"..Booty,Lips,hair,body,lifestyle etc.....At the end of her day she is always talking about others,having to find ways to "keep attention on herself",worried more about the internet,the In Clubs,parties,rappers,other models,outfits and having as much $ as she can allow herself to make or come up with etc....I liked her REAL well a few years ago and I still do but sitting back watching this "Used to be Happy" girl now looking more "Tired" then she should for her young age and not moving forward in any ways accept media attention and making others think her "Grass is greener" then thiers when in all REALITY she is just like most:
average car,apartment,bills and has casual sex now and then but is in denial that she sleeps around caually to get some kinda inner fullfillment that REALLY she could get if she was "HAPPY W/HERSELF"...I can go on and on and on with life experiences since I have done lots of bad and good things in life as well and am here to be able to speak on it...If we are not happy with ourselves then we cant be happy with somebody else.

I don't like seeing distorted celebrities before and after that went so far they are not who they USED to be (males and females)...Look! Are they or were they Happy?Secure?or Unhappy and Insecure?...Lots speak out on shows and some have passed away already but You can still be Alive and walking dead!....Like in the Players Club Movie w/Bernie Mac (I used to dance)..."Don't let the Money Make U"...I have my ups and downs that is part of being human but I Thank God that I Always had a plan b,c,& d...I work Multiple jobs(by choice) and separate my Adult fields as modeling from my 2 other careers.I do take alot of care in appearance cuz bein a female I do care.I have a routine and maintenance too YES! but I have not gone ''EXTREME Transformer" LOL! I still today have my Italian,French and Latin NOSE! I was gonna get surgey ALL MY LIFE and never yet did! I also have the same breasts and booty but I used the gym so much this year and in past that the tone and hard work made me feel more secure and the results are what made me happy inside and out that I guess I will just have to Stay happy,Keep keepin on and when I "Expire" I will still be beutiful inside and out,have a Skill(s) that keep me movin and not be Stuck lookin at material items,worried about my next injection and who thinks I am hot or not....I am still me! The same person whether I have a "MASK" on or not.....Thank U 4 Reading!
~Rachel Havanna~

My stats:
YES...30 plus 4 LIFE!
4'11
36c/28/41
139-142 lbs
in porportion but thick/toned build
tattoos,piercings(tastefully done...not slapped all over)
Italian,French amd Latin Mixed
Down to earth,Like to make U laugh...Goofy....Multi tasker and Proud parent....No better then anyone but Happy to be alive....Still got the nose I never wanted and havent done plastic surgery....YET ?????

5 comments:

Creole China Doll (Kitty Kennedy), October 28, 2010 10:53 AM
You hit the nail on the head Rachel. Very well written.
The Artist V, October 28, 2010 11:48 AM
This is so True glad you are bringing this issue up. Like you said the first step is that we must Love ourselves for who we are. If we do so we wouldn't need material things and wouldn't have to "transform" ourselves in order to fill that empty void in our lives. I love who I'm and I'm not changing it for nobody.
EARCRACK RADIO, October 28, 2010 1:16 PM
Hey Boo!

You already know your boy was on deck "Thank You Daryll for showing my girl Rachell some love" she has a valid point. People be happy with yourselves because in the end the biggest opinion that truly counts is YOURS! I am sooo proud of RH she goes have and is probably the only females I know that does 12 things full time and do them well. Full time mom, message therapist, model, designer, etc etc this girl works and those words was very inspiring you heard the whistle I cosign this blogsite & blog OFFICIAL!!!
Cool V, October 28, 2010 1:21 PM
Hey Daryl & Rachel!

Thanks for such great articles Daryl and Rachel thanks for giving women encouragement to just be themselves when did you being you wasn't enough ladies if a man inspires you to change dump his ass because he will be off to the next after your phase wears out and no man nor woman is worth that!

In everything you do stay true but most of all BE YOU! Nuff Said because everything that glitters certainly ain't Gold!

Be Easy Ya Boy Boyee
"Cool V A.K.A Mr Whistle"
Because It Ain't Official Unless You Heard The Whistle! *Whistles!*
Black Pacino, October 29, 2010 3:50 PM
Classic post, Purp.

Ms. Havanna made good points. And now that I'm done reading, I can go back to staring at those rock-solid, killer legz.

DAMN!!!
Back to TOP