2011年7月13日星期三

http://www.kerrylouisexxx.blogspot.com/?zx=383c361fab65216b


Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Lethal Hardcore

Ok so today I was shooting Box Cover and Movie for Lethal Hardcore. I arrived on set and started getting my make up done by Star Make up she did a super job. Then it was off to the pool to shoot box cover pics. No joke it took 3hrs I was dying! But yer they look hot!
Finally Chris Strokes and his huge dick arrived - playtime!!
His dick is bigger than I remember jeez. 12inches I'd say. Fuckin love suckin a big dick. Gave him a lovely blow job on the edge of the pool and then we took it inside for some filthy sex and the gave me the biggest creampie ever!
Slightly mad with myself as I was far too tired to go to the gym and I have an early call time tomorrow for deep threat ;)
Good night :)
You can follow me on twitter @kerrylouisexxx and chris @chrisstrokesxxx