2011年7月13日星期三

http://pumaswede.com/MCE/ps/0/home?site=26&webmaster=101775&program=2&tour=70&campaign=552&ip=173.245.83.226&unique=1&rfr=http://www.pumaswede.com/&console=&s=26&p=2&w=101775&t=70&c=552


Hot Scene Coming Soon
Hot Scene Coming Soon
Date: 08-05-2011
My Webcam
Next Show:
My Webcam
Past Highlights
My Calendar
All By Myself
What I'm Up To
E-Mail News
Receive email updates from Puma Swede! Get the latest news, free pics and videos personally selected by Puma Swede.
About Me
About Me
Hi everyone... I think it's hard to write stuff about myself. Easier when you ask stuff about me and I can answer that :) But I will try to write a little bit about myself... I'm born and raised in Sweden and I say that I'm Swedish. Actually I'm Finnish. My parents are both from Finland. I consider myself being somewhere in the middle - Swedish/Finnish :) But if there's a hockey game where Sweden vs Finland I support Finland LOL :) I have been in the US for 4 years now... read more
  • Age: Many years...
  • Drink: Rom and Coke, White Russian, Lemondrops and Tea.
  • Eyes: Blue/green
  • Hair: Blond
  • Height: 5'10 or 178 cm
  • Heritage: Finnish, but I'm born and raised in Sweden.
  • Hometown: Los Angeles and Stockholm, Sweden
  • Measurements: Boobs are F cups, the rest of the measurements I have to measure :)
  • My Sign: Virgo
  • Pets: Turbo and Sandee (cats)
Questions And Answers
Question: Hallo Puma,u still have an overview how much lucky guys fucked you yet???
Answer: Hmm, have to admit that I don't know :( Maybe I should post a question out somewhere and people could sign a list if they fucked me and we can count :) hahahaa... Kisses Puma
Question: did anybody fill up your tiny nice asshole with cum yet, puma???
Answer: I got fucked in the ass for a movie last week, but he came on my face :) XXX Puma
About Me
My Blog

Happy pre-4th of July :)

07/03/2011 12:31 PM
Hope everyone is having a great weekend and happy 4th of July a day early :) I have had a fun week. There was a night out with Nikki Benz, Jen, Yvonne and a cock or 2 ;) Best cock of the night ;) I also did a casting for Vivid for a role as Hillary Clinton. Like [...]

Long time, no see…

06/25/2011 10:35 PM
Sorry it’s been so long, but now I’m back :) Had to clear my head today so I went hiking to the beach with a friend and it was so nice. Less nice was running up the stairs for some exercise :) Jumped like Rocky Balboa when I was done ;) Neard, I know ;) Of course I’m [...]

Back in LA…

06/08/2011 10:58 AM
…and jetlaged :) By 10.30 AM yesterday I had already had my first nap. Last days in Sweden where fun. Here’s a couple of pics from the party I went to. A looot of hot ladies and I totally missed taking more pictures of them – damn Tequila shots ;) Every summer in Stockholm they arrange [...]
My Blog
Recent Updates
After the Match
Jul 08, 2011
After the Match
Dominating Sandy
Jul 01, 2011
Dominating Sandy
All By Myself
Jun 24, 2011
All By Myself
My Silver Toy
Jun 17, 2011
My Silver Toy
Puma Swede
Jun 10, 2011
Puma Swede
Poppin' with Alexis Texas
Jun 03, 2011
Poppin' with Alexis Texas
Cream
May 27, 2011
Cream
My Masturbation Interview
May 20, 2011
My Masturbation Interview
Member Reviews
After the Match
After the Match
After the Match
Rated
7
I love it
archange
Dominating Sandy
Dominating Sandy
Dominating Sandy
Rated
7
Very hot Puma!!!
cavour87
All By Myself
All By Myself
All By Myself
Rated
6.8
u are lookin so great and horny, puma! love it!!!
cavour87