2011年8月5日星期五

http://sissyandcuckoldtrainer.blogspot.com/2010/09/why-you-should-suck-cum-cuckold.html


This Blog
This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why you should suck cum cuckold

I know you like my long shining dark hair, sensual exotic eyes,plump,sculpted lips and toned legs. Most men do, I do not go anywhere without commanding the attention and adoration of men. I turn men into bumbling blushing fools. They will hold doors open for me for minutes and hold my legs open while a REAL man fucks me raw and ragged


I want to rest my cumfilled pussy on your face, I want to squeeze my big black lovers's cum from my alabaster shaven pussy onto your tongue. I want to be the cruel demon that makes you give your mouth and precious man pussy to me and my lovers - the demon that makes you burn in the hell of shame, ecstasy, servitude and humiliation.

Let's suck one of those huge cocks together - his balls in your mouth and his cock in mine and make it hard so he can fuck me and do things to me that I would never let you do to me. You are not man enough anyway. Accept that and embrace it.

That's why your ass is so flat - it's for easy access to your man cunt and your little cock is like a cum vomiting inflamed pimple. Your cum only belongs in your mouth or flushed down the toilet. No woman wants it.

Your sexual prowess is inferior, your masculinity is contrived, fragile and false, so let me relieve you of the burden by making you my cum slurping cuckold bitch. Besides wouldn't you like to watch me be impaled by big cock anyhow?

You now have to compete with big dicked Black men too
(you know you can never really compete). Black men have taken white women away from you and Asian women too.


Besides you'll probably love it no one has ever been as obsessed with big black cock throughout history more than white men, not even black women lol.